This evening, we will be welcoming ten senior IT Directors to Bridgeall for our Round Table Expert Forum ‘The State of Digital Transformation 2019’.
It is now widely accepted that digital supported transformation is essential for Scottish companies to remain competitive in global markets. For the public sector, transformation has become essential to maintain service levels in an era of tight budgetary constraints.
With disruption becoming the new normal, what progress have we made in using digital technology to transform the ‘way things are done around here’? What are the main barriers and obstacles preventing us from ‘accelerating digital’?
Following a short presentation by Dr Jim Hamill (University of Strathclyde Business School) summarising recent research findings, and building on the collective knowledge and experience of participants, the Expert Forum will discuss the following challenges:
- What progress have we made in transforming our organisations for the digital era?
- What are the main barriers and obstacles to be overcome?
- What role should the IT Director play?
- What can we do to accelerate digital?
- What lessons can we learn from ‘leading digital’ companies/nations?
- Do we have the digital leaders to drive change?
The Expert Forum is the first in a series of events being held by Bridgeall covering the key success factors in optimising digital for competitive advantage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to be kept informed of forthcoming events.