In preparation for the North American SharePoint Conference 2019 taking place in Las Vegas May 21-23, Microsoft are running a series of SharePoint webinarscovering the following topics:
- February 27, 2019 at 8am PT: Share and work together with confidence inside and outside your organisation.
- March 6, 2019 at 8am PT: Employee engagement across your intelligent intranet.
- March 13, 2019 at 8am PT: Transforming business processes and content services.
- March 20, 2019 at 8am PT: Accelerate productivity with effective search & knowledge across content and people.
The first of these is now available on demand and embedded below.
The session focuses on how to make Teams and SharePoint Online “better together” demonstrating how to create a modern Teams Site page in SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint connects your workplace and powers content collaboration.
- OneDrive connects you with all your files in Office 365.
- Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork.
View the video below to see how SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams together are greater than the sum of their parts, enabling seamless sharing and collaborating inside and outside your organisation.