About the role
We are looking for a talented IT Sales Executive to join our growing team at Bridgeall.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, the Sales Executive will carry out a key role of managing all enquiries and leads that come into Bridgeall and ensure that we convert these to sales. The role focuses on turning marketing leads into real business opportunities. You will be the first point of contact for all enquires and will nurture opportunities before passing them into business development.
This role is perfect for someone with a tenacious and determined approach to sales, with previous experience in a B2B phone–based environment. Someone that can sense an opportunity and has the persistence to make it a reality. Someone that has a systematic approach to maintaining a large bank of leads and nurturing and managing them to drive growth for Bridgeall.
Bridgeall helps clients to build their Modern Intelligent Workplace and provides ongoing managed IT services. Established in 2003, with 34 staff and with 9 Microsoft Gold competencies we have a long and strong track record of successful delivery.
Our staff are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping them to develop their careers, through a culture of continual training and development from the moment you start induction to ongoing professional development throughout your career.
£25-30k + performance-based bonuses
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries
- Manage all leads through the pipeline to opportunities
- Follow up on all Marketing Qualified Leads and convert them into Sales Qualified Leads
- Support all marketing campaigns and events
- Discuss requirements with prospects and talk about the benefits of Bridgeall services.
- Qualify all Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads
- Build a close working relationship with internal Business Units and Account Management
- Build relationships with key prospects and create/identify opportunities for Bridgeall
- Manage and update all leads in the CRM system
- Report on lead status at monthly meetings
- 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role within a company selling IT solutions is essential, within a company selling Microsoft solutions is desirable
- Proven experience of nurturing leads to sales qualified leads within a B2B environment
- Call centre or phone-based sales experience is essential
- Persuasive personality with strong verbal communication skills is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Degree level education is desirable
An opportunity to join a company with a great culture and team. We care about our employees and offer the following benefits as standard.
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance
- 33 day holiday
- Career progression and personal development