About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our SharePoint and Office 365 Practice and build a career within a growing business. In the role of SharePoint/O365 Developer, you’ll be an integral part of a development team helping customers make the best use of the Office 365 platform and pushing the boundaries with custom development on the platform.
The role would suit someone who has previous experience delivering SharePoint low code/ no code solutions as well as experience of custom development within SharePoint and the wider Office 365 platform. Excellent communication skills are essential as is a desire to learn and make use of the latest and greatest advances on the platform.
Bridgeall helps clients to envision their IT strategy and then build and manage their IT solutions and assets. Established in 2002, with over 40 staff and 10 Microsoft Gold competencies, we have a long and strong track record of successful delivery. Our operation is structured into 4 business units:
- Modern Intelligent Workplace
- Cloud and Managed IT Services
- Analytics and Applications
- trevi – Water sector solutions
Glasgow and remote
Essential Job Functions
Development and Design
- Contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider Office 365 solutions
- Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
- Keep up to date with advances in the Office 365 Platform and how these could be adopted
- Use best practice development approaches
- Work as part of an Agile project team
- Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
Support and Assistance
- Provide 3rd line support for new and existing SharePoint and Office 365 solutions
- Collaborate with customers on any support requests or requests for information
- Contribute to the internal continuous improvement culture
- Comply with operational standards and guidelines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of SharePoint configuration and development (1+ year working with SharePoint Online/ O365)
- Minimum 1 years’ Experience of development of low code/ no code SharePoint solutions, particularly on the Office 365 platform
- Experience of building solutions with SharePoint Modern
- Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Power Automate and Teams
- Experience of SharePoint migration tools such as ShareGate or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the Office 365 platform and it’s out of the box capabilities.
- Understanding of Windows Azure functionality
- Ability to support and understand existing systems
- Problem-solving mentality.
- You are confident and articulate
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) experience
- React & TypeScript experience
- Experience with Office 365 Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Experience with Power Platform
- Ideally Microsoft certified
Note – training in the above skills will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Package & Benefits
An opportunity to join a company with a great culture and team. We care about our employees and offer the following benefits as standard.
- Salary dependent upon calibre and experience
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance
- 33 day holiday
- Career progression and personal development